- The Royal Thai Embassy deepest regrets to announce that His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand passed away peacefully on 13 October B.E. 2559 (2016) at 1552 hours, at the age of 89 in the 70th Year of His Majesty’s Reign. A book of condolence will be opened for signing at the Embassy from Monday 17 to Friday 21 October 2016 from 1000 to 1600 hours.
- In observance of the Thai National Holidays, the Royal Thai Embassy will be closed on the following day, 6 May 2016.
- Press Releases : Thailand’s Statement regarding a long-range rocket launch by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea on February 7, 2016
- Press Releases : Zika Virus Situation in Thailand
- Press Releases : The case of Mr. Thanet Anantawong’s arrest
- On 25 January 2016, H.E. Mr. Sarun Charoensuwan, arrived Seoul to assume his position as the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Republic of Korea.
- Announcement from the Immigration Bureau about a new order regarding classes of aliens ineligible for admission to the Kingdom of Thailand
- Royal Thai Embassy's Official Holidays for 2016
Embassy ActivityView All
- On 4 February 2016, H.E. Mr. Sarun Charoensuwan, Ambassador of Thailand to the Republic of Korea paid a courtesy call to H.E. Mr. Lim Sung-nam, 1st Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs
- On 30 January 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy dispatched a Consular Mobile Unit to Gimhae.
- Thailand joins the Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI).
- On 29 January 2016, Rear Admiral Kriengkrai Anantasan, RTN., Thailand Maritime Enforcement Coordinating Center (THAI-MECC) led a delegation from related agencies of Thailand to have a meeting and exchange ideas with H.E.Mr.Sarun Charoensuwan, Ambassador of Thailand to the Republic of Korea.
- On 26 January 2016, H.E. Mr. Sarun Charoensuwan, Ambassador of Thailand to the Republic of Korea, chaired the first Team Thailand Meeting of 2016 at the Royal Thai Embassy.
Address: 653-7 Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 140-210
Tel: 02-790-2955, 02-795-0095, 02-795-3098, 02-795-3253
Monday – Friday 0900 – 1200 hrs. and 1300 – 1700 hrs.
Monday – Friday 0900 – 1200 hrs. and 1300 – 1530 hrs.
Monday – Friday 0900 – 1200 hrs.