- In observance of the Thai National Holidays, the Royal Thai Embassy will be closed on the following day, 6 May 2016.
- Press Releases : Thailand’s Statement regarding a long-range rocket launch by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea on February 7, 2016
- Press Releases : Zika Virus Situation in Thailand
- Press Releases : The case of Mr. Thanet Anantawong’s arrest
- On 25 January 2016, H.E. Mr. Sarun Charoensuwan, arrived Seoul to assume his position as the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Republic of Korea.
- Announcement from the Immigration Bureau about a new order regarding classes of aliens ineligible for admission to the Kingdom of Thailand
- Royal Thai Embassy's Official Holidays for 2016
- Press Release: Thailand launches the Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) scheme
Embassy ActivityView All
- On 4 February 2016, H.E. Mr. Sarun Charoensuwan, Ambassador of Thailand to the Republic of Korea paid a courtesy call to H.E. Mr. Lim Sung-nam, 1st Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs
- On 30 January 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy dispatched a Consular Mobile Unit to Gimhae.
- Thailand joins the Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI).
- On 29 January 2016, Rear Admiral Kriengkrai Anantasan, RTN., Thailand Maritime Enforcement Coordinating Center (THAI-MECC) led a delegation from related agencies of Thailand to have a meeting and exchange ideas with H.E.Mr.Sarun Charoensuwan, Ambassador of Thailand to the Republic of Korea.
- On 26 January 2016, H.E. Mr. Sarun Charoensuwan, Ambassador of Thailand to the Republic of Korea, chaired the first Team Thailand Meeting of 2016 at the Royal Thai Embassy.
Address: 653-7 Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 140-210
Tel: 02-790-2955, 02-795-0095, 02-795-3098, 02-795-3253
Monday – Friday 0900 – 1200 hrs. and 1300 – 1700 hrs.
Monday – Friday 0900 – 1200 hrs. and 1300 – 1530 hrs.
Monday – Friday 0900 – 1200 hrs.