Contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel. +34 91 4115113 or Emergency line +34 693517201
Cooking Demonstration at the Basque Culinary Center, San SebastianOn 29 January 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy organized a cooking demonstration by Chef Thitid Tassanakajohn from LeDu Restaurant at the Basque Culinary Center, San Sebastian, which is one of the most prestigious culinary centers in Europe. The project aims to promote a better understanding about Thai cuisine among students and professors of the Basque Culinary Center. H.E. Mrs. Rattikul Chansuriya, Ambassador of Thailand to Spain and 80 audience were watching the demonstration.
Thailand participates in Madrid Fusion 2016On 25 January 2016, H.E. Mrs. Rattikul Chansuriya, Ambassador of Thailand, and Mrs. Malee Choklumlerd, Director General, Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce of Thailand, attended Madrid Fusion 2016, a world-class culinary event held at Madrid's Municipal Convention Centre during 25-27 January 2016. There were cooking demonstrations by more than 100 celebrity chefs from 14 countries, as well as showcasing of food and beverage products from many countries around the world. This year, Thailand has been invited to participate in Madrid Fusion 2016 as the guest country. Three celebrity Thai chefs; Mr. David Thomson from Nahm Restaurant, Mrs. Nooror Somany Steppe from Blue Elephant Restaurant and Mr. Thitid Tassanakajohn from LeDu Restaurant, were invited to join.
Thai Gastronomic Dinner held in Madrid during 29-30 January 2016On 29-30 January 2016 H.E. Mrs. Rattikul Chansuriya, Ambassador of Thailand to Spain, presides over at the Opening of Thai Gastronomic Dinner at Villa Magna Hotel, Madrid, which is a consecutive project after Thailand has participated in Madrid Fusion 2016 as Guest Country to promote Thai Culinary in Spain. Mrs. Nooror Somany Steppe, Thai Celebrity Chef from Blue Elephant Restaurant Bangkok is the head chef of the event.
Royal Thai Embassy in Madrid organizes Thai Cooking ClassOn 28 January 2016, Royal Thai Embassy in Madrid in collaboration with Blue Elephant Bangkok and Villa Magna Hotel organize Thai Cooking Class for Spanish people and ASEAN lady diplomats at Villa Magna Hotel. There were 25 persons attending the said event.
- National Broadcast by Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister of Thailand, on 5 Ferbuary 2016
- Press Release: The case of Mr. Thanet Anantawong's arrest for spreading false information on social media
- Thailand's effort to combat IUU Fishing as of January 2016
- Thailand's effort to combat IUU Fishing as of February 2016
- Royal Thai Embassy Holiday 2016
- National Broadcast by Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister of Thailand, on 22 January 2016
- National Broadcast by Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister of Thailand, on 29 January 2016
- National Broadcast by Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister of Thailand, on 18 December 2015
Calle Joaquin Costa, 29
Tel. (34-91) 563-2903, 563-7959, 411-5113
Fax. (34-91) 564-0033, 562-4182