Non-Immigrant Visa "O" : Non-Immigrant Visa "O" - Voluntary Services
Non-Immigrant Visa "O" -- Voluntary Services
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to participate in voluntary services in Thailand.
2. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Recent (4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant
- Recommendation letter addressed to the Consulate
- Copy of registration certificate of the employer/foundation/organisation
- Copy of the previous/current work permit (if any)
- Copy of the employment contract (if any)
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
3. VISA FEE
4. VALIDITY OF A VISA
The validity of a visa is 3 months.
5. PERIOD OF STAY
Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days. He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.
6. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travellers are adivised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.