Non-Immigrant Visa "O" : Non-Immigrant Visa "O" - Accompanying spouse/family members
Non-Immigrant Visa "O" -- Accompanying spouse or family members
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to accompany spouse or family members working, studying or living in Thailand.
2. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Recent (4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant
- Company or school's guarantee letter addressed to the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City stating that the applicant is spouse or family members of those working or studying in Thailand
- Copy of passport pages of those working or studying in Thailand. The passport pages should include personal data page and Thai visa page.
- Copy of Thai Work Permit or Student I.D.
- Copy of marriage certificate (For spouse)
- Copy of birth certificate (For parents)
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
3. VISA FEE
80 USD for Single Entry Visa
4. VALIDITY OF A VISA
The validity of a visa is 3 months for Single Entry Visa
5. PERIOD OF STAY
Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days. He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.
6. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travellers are adivised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.